Limited Registration ONLY ~ No Exceptions.
We currently are expecting puppies and will have some availability, both male and female. We are so excited about them. We have bred Grace with Jasper. Puppies are due November 2021. We are looking forward to a great year of welcoming puppies. Below are a couple of pictures of previous litters. Please feel free to call or text me to start a conversation about current availability. My number (913) 634-0681. Please fill out our puppy questionnaire.
We require a $300 deposit which goes towards the total purchase price of the puppy. Picks go in the order that the deposits are received. We only accept six deposits per litter. Once 6 deposits are made I will start a waiting list for any additional puppies available. Deposits will be refundable until the time that the puppies are born. Once they are born and you decide the sex and color you would like to have, the deposit becomes nonrefundable. Deposits can be made by Check (including personal check, cashiers check, or money orders), Venmo, or PayPal. It is also understood that I have first pick of any litter born at Red Moon Labradors and will let you know in a timely manner if I am keeping a puppy.
Parents are health tested for Hips, Elbows, Eyes, PRA, HNPK, MCD, CT, RD/OSD, SD, EIC, CNM, DM & CT.
Puppies begin going home at 8 weeks of age. It is important for them to have that time with their siblings for socialization (and it’s the law in the State of Kansas.)
Puppies come with a puppy packet that includes:
- AKC - Limited Registration - All puppies are sold with Limited Registration. Limited Registration means that the dog is registered but no litters produced by that dog are eligible for registration. A dog registered with an AKC Limited Registration shall be ineligible to be entered in a licensed or member dog show. It is eligible, however to be entered in any other licensed AKC event such as obedience, tracking, field trials, hunting test, herding, lure coursing, agility and earth dog events.
- A written Health Warranty
- Vaccination and worming record
- All puppies are microchipped
- A ziploc bag of puppy food
- A toy that has been played with by the puppy and its littermates.